Monday, December 14, 2009

11.12...24!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t & bonjour~

11 December 2009 was the day I turned 24. Syukur Alhamdulillah :)

I don't have much things planned for the special day because what I needed most was a good rest after 12 days of invigilating SPM!!!! woooot woot...after all, it's school holiday people! Teachers need to have a break before school begins next year.

A birthday is a special day for everyone because you can only celebrate it once a year. As for my birthday, it has its own uniqueness (syok sendiri jap hehehe). WHY???  Hari Keputeraan Sultan Selangor pon jatuh pada hari yang sama. Whoaaaa...Therefore, I always claim the day as my HARI KEPUTERIAN, amacam? What else could you wish for fellow Selangorians? It's public holiday for everyone in Selangor.~
However, the worst part is, the traffic in KL-Selangor area is terribly congested on that day since everyone goes out and enjoying the public holiday to the fullest. So, expect delay in traffic, massive crowd in shopping malls, long queue in any cinema etc2..*sigh*
Usually on my birthday, I will watch any movie with my sis. As for this year, I already planned to watch New Moon since I have a FREE ticket from GSC (terime kasih GSC). However, we didn't manage to watch the movie. Well,  I should have booked the tickets earlier..I totally forgot that it's public holiday, dah la beratur panjang..tickets pon sold out...aduiiihaiiii...So, I  picked Mulan after I read a review from my friend's blog about the movie. She said that the movie is much better that New Moon (err I'm not sure bout that because I haven't watched New Moon so I can't make any comparison ..yet!). So, that's the reason why I ended up with Mulan rather than 2012, Christmas Carol, Ninja Assassin..Overall, I'm quite satisfied with the movie although the ending wasn't like the one you watched in the Disney's version of Mulan. Of course, there was no dragon or lizard which can talk to Mulan. The movie offers more fighting scenes in the battlefield so expect more blood and brutal killing. Therefore, if you want to watch New Moon but the tickets are already sold out, you can choose to watch Mulan instead. Whatever it is, I will still find time to watch New Moon soon...

Lastly, let me end my first entry with some pictures taken on my birthday..enjoy~
thanks for all birthday wishes via sms/ fb, truly appreciate them!

 my sis, my companion..








No comments:

Post a Comment